😉Just think about a few things that don’t make sense 🤔……like ;
1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous? 🤔
2. Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C? 🤔
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?🤔
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?🤔
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.🤔
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.🤔
7. The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims”🤔
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.🤔
9. If you replace “W” with “T” in “What, Where and When”, you get the answer to each of them🤔
☹️Four great confusions still unresolved:
1. At a movie theatre, which arm rest is your’s😃?
2. If people evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around😳?
3. Why is there a ‘D’ in fridge, but not in refrigerator🤨?
4. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made😱?
We can never find the answers, can we🤷🏻♀?
So just enjoy the pun and fun of the English language😃😃!!